Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Bizzy Life

hmmm, dont know how to start... now i dont know what to write.....

Thought of writing about my last week life and my plans for the next few weeks. Thats y i kept that title, then started the problem, how to start it. when i finally decided to write something.. i think i have forgot most of the things i want to write .............. "pause for a while".

i think my own words are confusing me, i dont know abt others who r reading this post ( if at all any) would react. Ok i will now put down what ever comes to my mind.

Warning: next few lines may give u and idea abt how fuzzy my mind works, so go a head @ ur own risk.

About Patents:
Last week i came to know about one more patent, which i consider stupid, but its giving the inventor lots of money.
- Nokia has patented the use of red and green buttons on cell phone's. So every manufacturer ( except sony erricson) has to pay money for using it. I never thought people do patent even such things, and still earn money.
- IBM has patented a particular RGB combination of blue, as its marketing color. How does it really make any difference, if i change just one bit in it and market my own product. Can any person distinguish the color difference between my add and IBM's add. Still dont understand y IBM has patented it.

ok now i will talk abt one of the simplest and what i consider the best patent i ever know. there is too much of physics involved in this, so u decide to read it or...... it
- i dont remember the person, the patent is something like this.
There was a requirement in the market to measure weight to an accuracy of 1/100 of a gram. First doubt i got is, do we really need such a thing. Infact yes, if u r buying gold, u will buy it in grams and fractions of grams. even the best sensors and electronics could not do this.

so the idea is:
the plate on which we measure the gold is suspended from a string and its natural frequency of vigration is measured. now u place the gold on it and measure it again. if u remember that the natural frequency of a string is directly proportional to the tension with which it is held. so the difference between thes 2 frequencies will tell u the wait of the gold.
wow... great idea right.... one dosent need a phd, dosent need to learn quantum physics or any of those complicated things for such an invension. its just application of physics u learn in ur +2.

Still want to write a lot more, but have to leave for dinner(9:30 pm), will update some time to night.

I think i have written enough abt patents, now abt blog hopping.
It all started as timepass over net, once in a month i used to visit some blogs randomly, but from the time i got introduced to Neelima's blog, i have become a regular visitor of this blog world. Slowly i got addicted to blog hopping. She is the best blogger i have ever seen.

PV's this is one more i visit frequently, i dont say he is a grea writer.... but i some how like the way he writes.

wisedonkey, i like the topics in this blog.

insidemamind is one more blog i found interesting. its a young teen's blog. who considers me as an old man :( "old people 25years and above" is one of the statements in her blog. This blog reminds me of my student life.

huh.. i am feeling sleepy now, its 1 AM. ok i am ending this post this final statement.

" Instead of believing that, my brain works so crazyly...... i prefer to believe that, i dont have anything called as brain".

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice D'Sa said...

Hi Prakash!!!! I was just doing ego-surfing on Blogger when I came across this post of yours that had something written about my me and my blog.

Thanks for linking to me. :D

You write well. Don't ever stop blogging! :)

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home