Thursday, December 29, 2005

Memories of past and Resolution for future

One day I want to remember in 2005
-

A trip you would remember for a longtime.

- Probably coorg, the only one i have gone this year.


Somethings I regret..
- to one friend, whom i promised will meet and spend some time with when i went to Hyd. Could not keep my promise. Sorry JO

- when my sis said, to cant you extend ur leave and stay some more time.... i have nothing to say except "sorry
its not possible"

- when a few people close to me questioned my capability and my carreer path.......... i just kept quite, telling myself. "U WILL TO PROVE THEM WRONG" ......... but i am yet to prove it.

- when i tought, i should see my bike speedometer indicator @ 100KMPH mark. i have seen it at 95 only till date......... i will definately do it soon....

- I am still a very poor at time management........ i know there are lot of important things i have to do .......... but just could not find time for everything. One thing i have to seriously develop

Some to Cherish
- A few close friends got even closer, and came across a few new friends....

Resolutions:
- the same old one's....... correct each and every mistake i have done in the past ( if possible). Complete all ur unfinished things.... and never repeat ur mistakes.

Somethings which bring a Tear:
- Dec 28th, 2005. The most holiest place for me on Earth... the Institute which a temple for me(Indian Institute of Science) is attacked by a terrorist. Hope this will never happen again in my life.

Gifts which were special
- The Cards i received from my sis's on 26th Dec. Wishing be "Happy Birthday" well in advance.

Wish I could...

- I wish i could have nothing to fill in "
Somethings i regret" column next year

4 Comments:

Blogger Akruti said...

Welcome to Blogworld,Happy to see you here.
yes,Attacking the scientists at the seminar in IISc is one brutal act wchich shocked me completely.Humans we call ourselves,Hope we can do justice to the fact also.
You dont ned to prove anything to "THEM" prove it yourself and time shall answer them all.
Many Happy returns for your birthday tomorrow and Wishing you a happy new year in advance.
Keep writing.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Prakash said...

Thanks for u comments Neel. If it were tom, dick or harry.. who has questioned me. I would have literally said "Get lost u @##$#$^", but it was someone close to me... i need to explain them, that they are wrong.

There is a saying in our mother tongue:
"oodina manishi em cheppina vedantam cheppinattu untundhi... ade gelishina vaadu chebite yemaina vintaru"
So i want to get to that stage and then speakout.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Prakash Venkat said...

I hope that ur speedo meter touches 100 in 2006 .... lol ...

Otami gelupuku toli mettu
deeksha pooni edugu andani ettu
asadhyam anna padam pakkakupettu
vijaya bata lo adugupettu

srama to bhagavantuni krupa to
niropinchu nee prathiba nalugurilo

1:12 AM  
Blogger Prakash said...

@pv
Thanks PV. frank gaa cheppali ante.. ni quotation chadavataaniki chala samayam pattindhi.... but its a good one.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home